homeimage blogimage showsimage gamesimage shopimage1 sponsorsimage aboutimage newsimage forumimage
item1
item1

The Digital Lifestyle

item1
item1
item1

Your Apple Authority

item1
item1

Blog Archive

Subscribe Now

Help us continue to create great shows! Donate $5 today.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

How To Enter a MobileMe or .Mac Activation Code


Here's a little tip for you MobileMe users out there trying to figure out where to enter an activation code (particularly if you have a .Mac activation code OR if you've discarded the packaging . . . We still don't understand why a whole box is necessary just for a little code...).

I had an old .Mac activation code for my MobileMe renewal. I went to my account at me.com only to see that I can check the box to have my subscription renewed automatically for $99 on my renewal date BUT I didn't see any place to enter an activation code. Seeing that I already spent my $99 I became worried that my next year would end up costing me $198.

After searching online I was able to find the URL to enter your activation code: www.me.com/activate

I hope this direction saves you some time and headache. From what I understand this URL is located inside of the new MobileMe packaging. If you have a .Mac retail box, chances are good you're tearing your hair out trying to locate this URL.

No comments:

iPod, iMac and iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Apple is not affiliated with, nor endorses this site.

Privacy Policy

Copyright 2008, R Cubed Networks, LLC

homeimage blogimage showsimage gamesimage shopimage1 sponsorsimage aboutimage newsimage forumimage