homeimage blogimage showsimage gamesimage shopimage1 sponsorsimage aboutimage newsimage forumimage
item1
item1

The Digital Lifestyle

item1
item1
item1

Your Apple Authority

item1
item1

Blog Archive

Subscribe Now

Help us continue to create great shows! Donate $5 today.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Price is Right iPhone Game Review

The Price is Right is one of those shows I feel like I watched a ton of episodes as a kid, but when I think back, I didn't miss that much school, so I don't know how it go so ingrained in my mind. From the Showcase Showdown, to the Shell Game, to Cliffhangers, it's all taking up a lot of brain cells, but I digress...

So if you're a fan of the show, either the Barker years or Drew Carey's take, you'll want to check out The Price is Right for iPhone and iPod Touch. It's a solid re-creation of the home viewing experience, and for those of us who will never make it to the studio, this may be as close to the real thing as we will get.

No comments:

iPod, iMac and iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Apple is not affiliated with, nor endorses this site.

Privacy Policy

Copyright 2008, R Cubed Networks, LLC

homeimage blogimage showsimage gamesimage shopimage1 sponsorsimage aboutimage newsimage forumimage